The Oxford Research Awards has a broad range of awards that celebrate and recognize excellence in Science, Technology & Management of all disciplines & sectors. Oxford Research Awards are being recognized both nationally and internationally across the globe. The Oxford Research Awards provide not only worldwide recognition and prestige but a competitive advantage in driving research & academics in this tumultuous world. Each award winner is entitled to use the Oxford Research Awards Logo with year on all printed and promotional literatures, which evidences to all its network the highest accolade acclaimed.
|24 December 2022||Selection for Nominations opens|
|10 February 2023||Call for Selections closes|
|DUE DATE FOR FEE||As mentioned in selection confirmation email|
|26 February 2023||Oxford Research Awards Ceremony|
|28 February 2023||Press Release in NEWS Media|
|03 March 2023||Event Photos & Videos|
|20 March 2023||Courier Distribution of Awards for absentees.|
|30 March 2023||E-Certificate Distribution|
|2 April 2023||Article Publishing Rights|
Outstanding Research Achievement AWARD CATEGORIES:
- Outstanding Research Achievement Award
- Oxford Research Star Prize
- Oxford Best Researcher Award
- Inspiring Personality of Research Award
- Oxford Best Conceptual Paper Award
- Oxford Best Review Paper Award
- Winner’s Memento in the Concerning Award Category.
- Achievement Medal.
- Winner’s Badge.
- Membership with Oxford Research Council.
- Lifetime free article publishing with Oxford Research News.
- Winners’ Profiles are Featured on Our Website.
- A Photo & Video Glimpse of the Award Presentation.
Specific eligibility criteria for each award can be found in the table below but the following general points should be noted by nominators:
- Nominations are selected by board members based on the quality of your article & profile and informed through email.
- Self-nominations are not accepted. Winning article must be either chosen by the Board or a declared winner can nominate others for an award.
- Nominations are valid for one cycle of the award summit only.
- The selected article author can apply for the upgrade of title or change of title. In this case, the author can be asked for the updated full CV unless otherwise stated.
- Winners remain eligible for future subject-specific Awards.
- Winners remain eligible for another Award Title.
Call for nominations
- The call for selections opens on 24 December 2022.
- Selections are open until 15:00 GMT on 10 February 2023.
- As well as information from the nominee, some nominations also require the input of a referee invited by the
- Once nominations are accepted, suggested references may be asked to assess the nomination for nominations where references are requested as part of the nomination
- For the Technical Assessment, independent references will assess the nomination & is shortlisted for the relevant award title.
- Following the collection of references, all nominations are scored by the relevant These scores are confidential and will be discussed by the relevant committee at a selection meeting held in the 26 February 2023.
Approval of awards
- Following the selection committee meetings, recommendations for the majority are made for approval.
- Final approval is given by the committee at their February
Notification of outcome
- It is expected successful winners and nominators will be informed by email from 24 December 2022.
- The Oxford Research Award winners and nominators will be informed between 24 December 2022 and 10 February 2023 following the committee’s
- Unsuccessful nominations are not notified as most nominations are valid for next cycles of the award.
- The Oxford Research Awards will announce all winners publicly after conducting the award ceremony.
CONFERENCE DELEGATE FEE DETAIL
|If you are unable to attend the award ceremony conference, your award package will be sent to your address through courier. However the Delegate Fee is mandatory.|
|SNO||NATIONALITY||CONFERENCE DELEGATE FEE|
|1||For INDIANS (Who resides in India only)||5,500 INR per Author|
|2||For Foreigners (Who resides outside India).||200 USD per Author|
What is the Program Flow / Agenda of OIRA?
|Registration||3.00 PM – 3.30 PM|
|Inauguration||3.30 PM – 3.45 PM|
|Keynote Speeches & Honors||3.45 PM – 4.00 PM|
|Presentation Slots||4.00 PM – 4.50 PM|
|Refreshment||4.50 PM – 5.00 PM|
|Award Presentation & Press Releases||5.00 PM – 6.00 PM|
|Group Photo||6.00 PM – 6.30 PM|
|Time Extensions (if any)||6.30 PM – 7.00 PM|
|Networking Refreshment||7.30 PM – 8.30 PM|
|Time may or may not change to a certain extent|
For any further enquiries about the submission of nominations or any other matters related to the Oxford Research Awards, please contact the Scientific Team, by email to email@example.com